Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Love You, Let's Light Ourselves On Fire

My little sister did this on her blog. I couldn't resist trying it out with The Mountain Goats.

1. Choose a band / artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs:
The Mountain Goats

2. Are you male or female:
Golden Boy

3. Describe yourself:
I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink

4. How do some people feel about you:
I Will Grab You By the Ears

5. How do you feel about yourself:
The Irony Engine

6. describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
Bad Priestess

7 Current boyfriend/girlfriend/crush:
Going to Reykjavik

8. Describe where you want to be:
Flight 717: Going to Denmark

9. Describe where you live:
Warm Lonely Planet

10. Describe who you love:
I Love You, Let's Light Ourselves On Fire

11. What would you ask for if you had just one wish:
Love Love Love OR Cobra Tattoo

12. Now say goodbye:
No, I Can't.

No comments: